Hello my loves :*
How could I wear these new ankle tie espadrilles without getting marks on my legs? Should I shop the new Zara collection before it might be sold out – even if has 30 degrees at the moment? There are some problems which are only knew by fashion girls like us. Now, we wear booties to our summer dresses and the ballerinas look like ballet shoes. Men are only shaking their heads when looking at us.
Fashion Girls – there also in summer special characters
I think men don´t understand all the fashion hypes, don´t they? Why do we chase after pokemons and absolutely go crazy about things we like in the childhood? After the hype about choker charms, we just love the ballet trend and the 90ies hair stylings. There is no answer for fashion hypes. It just makes fun. Or am I wrong?
These 5 things all fashion girls know in summer:
- We are too late in the morning because of mini buns and ankle tie shoes.
- We have sunburn on our shoulders instead of our décolleté.
- We prefer playing pokemon go instead of going shopping.
- We save no more money for designer dresses but the new AW Zara Trc collection.
- At the supermarket, they ask us at the cashpoint for a passport when we want to buy a vine. The reason has to be the new anti-aging cream and not the mini buns and jackets with patches???? 😉
I have to admit: I love to wear a casual outfit having all the patches and bows around me and my wardrobe. My favourite outfit: An off-shoulder top by H&M, denim shorts by ZARA and shoes by LACOSTE.
Check out 7 Ideen für den perfekten Ferientag